Inspired by classic British roasts, the Chickenbrick is a sustainable alternative to plastic oven bags, while its handcrafted looks allow for a handsome presentation of your roast on the table.
- Pre-heat the oven. Electric 200°C/Fan 180°C.
- Place your chicken in the Chickenbrick and add a splash of red wine, alog with garlic, onion, carrot, new potatoes and rosemary.
- Place the lid on the brick and put in the oven.
- Let it cook in the oven for around 2 hours.
- Carefully remove the brick from the oven, ensure the chicken is cooked through, and voilà! Ready to serve.